We’re looking for an experienced Senior Art Director to join Field Effect’s marketing team reporting to the Creative Director.
Our fast-growing team is on a mission to help small and mid-size enterprises understand the modern cyber security threats targeting their operations and take action to build a stronger security defense.
The ideal candidate will have creative agency or equivalent in-house experience. We’re looking for a Senior Art Director who takes just as much pride in pixels and typefaces as designing layouts for web, print and motion. They will be a strategic thinker with a passion for turning audience insights into unexpected product and brand campaigns that inspire and get people excited about Field Effect.
Join us and help us tell Field Effect’s story to the world, educate our market, build trust with customers and partners, and create compelling, engaging content that supports our growth.
What You’ll Do
As a Senior Art Director at Field Effect, you will:
- Bring your visual expertise to conceptualize and develop strong visual creative for web, social media, motion/video and print, both for our internal clients and partners.
- Drive and own development of ideas based on audience insights, and deliver meaningful business results
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define thevisual communications strategy
- Get your hands dirty on visual designs, and own the look and feel of every piece of creative
- Lead and inspire your design team, acting as both mentor and their living visual style guide
- Actively seek opportunities to build the brand and business beyond the current brief
- You strive to understand your audiences so that your work is guided as much by their needs, motivations and aspirations as your experience and gut.
- You speak in typefaces, pixels, baseline grids, filters and focal lengths.Nobody understands what you’re saying but you make brands look incredible, so they don’t question it.
- You’ve mastered layout and design tools like Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Sketch. Ideally, you also have a handle on video tools like Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Youhave an online portfolio of work that proves you’re bonafide: you showcase big ideas and smart visual designs that drive results.
- You’re a collaborator and learnerwho absorbs insight from colleagues, and you have an open ear for constructive feedback
- You thrive in a fast-paced environmentby being systematic and knowing which actions will drive the biggest impact
- 6+years of experience working in an agency or in-house agency as an art director.