Client Support Specialist
Are you a problem solver? A people person? A customer advocate? Do you want to be part of one of Ottawa’s fastest growing companies?
Field Effect is looking for an experienced Client Support Specialist who is passionate about delivering amazing customer support.
As a Client Support Specialist, you will understand the value of thoughtful, human support while balancing the need to scale operations to meet a growing global demand. You will play a leading role in helping to shape our support team while we continue to expand in Canada and the UK and beyond. You’ll also work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment around customer engagement initiatives.
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable reacting quickly and calmly in high pressure situations. You will interact directly with clients, partners and internal teams. Cyber security knowledge is considered an asset but an interest in cyber security and a willingness to learn is essential.
As a member of our growing team, you will :
- Play an integral role in scaling our support operations and defining support processes and procedures.
- Respond to requests for support from our clients around the world.
- Identify support areas to be improved, issue resolution relative to service levels and coordinate teams to ensure our customers consistently receive helpful responses quickly.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of client’s products and services. Explain features of the software and help clients get the most out of their service.
- Ensure client deployments are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Liaison with teams internally to assist clients when issues arise.
- Help to further define our unique company culture of thoughtful attention to the customer experience.
- Support the Cyber Concierge team with technical questions and requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A related post-secondary education or equivalent technical experience.
- Relevant experience with customer support teams especially with ones that have scaled operations.
- Proven track record of being incredibly resourceful and finding solutions even when there is no clear path.
- Experience implementing and scaling support processes and operations.
- Outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Must be collaborative and a team player with the ability to accept responsibility and work independently.
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills.
- Possess high level of understanding, patience and empathy. Able to navigate more difficult conversations/interactions with professionalism.
- An understanding of general networking and cyber security technologies is desirable but not essential.
- Bilingual – French/English (both verbal and written) is a requirement for this role
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Subsidized gym membership
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
- Life insurance
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Vision care
- Awesome company culture