Client Support Specialist
As a Client Support Specialist, you will be the front-line of support, responding to and reporting on critical client events, while upholding the utmost professionalism and service.
This role requires patience and discipline with the ability to react quickly and calmly in high pressure situations. You will interact directly with clients, partners and and internal teams. General cyber security knowledge is helpful, but not required, interest in the field and willingness to learn is essential. This role also requires out of hours on-call. We are a young company with dynamic growth so you must be prepared to work hard and show continued commitment and dedication.
- Respond to requests for support from our clients all across Canada and the world.
- Explain features of the software and help clients get the most out of the service.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of each client’s products and services.
- Ensure client deployments are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Liaison between internal teams and clients when issues arise.
- Support the Cyber Concierge team with technical questions and requirements.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A related post-secondary education or equivalent technical experience.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on producing quality work products and results.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Must be team-oriented with the ability to accept responsibility and work with minimal supervision.
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic and be able to multitask effectively during busy times and while exercising patience and professionalism.
- An understanding of general networking and cyber security technologies is desirable but not essential.
Field Effect provides advanced, integrated cyber security threat detection, incident monitoring, and compliance in one platform for SMBs and IT service providers. The company’s products and solutions remove the complexity of securing endpoints and networks, delivering sophisticated monitoring and threat protection services that are easy to use and manage with actionable insights. Founded by the brightest talents in the cyber security industry, the Field Effect team not only brings decades of experience securing complex, ever-changing security environments but has helped shape Canada’s Cyber Security Strategy and other national-level cyber security policies. The result is a company committed to creating stronger networks, improving proactive response, and increasing efficiency through an end-to-end approach that empowers businesses to achieve a resilient defence against modern cyber security threats. For more information about Field Effect, visit www.fieldeffect.com
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Subsidized gym membership
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
- Life insurance
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Vision care
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Bilingual French/English is a requirement both verbal and written