Customer Success Specialist
Are you a problem solver? A people person? A customer advocate? Do you want to be part of one of Ottawa’s fastest growing companies?
Field Effect is looking for an experienced Customer Success who is passionate about delivering amazing customer engagement.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will understand the value of thoughtful, human support while balancing the need to scale operations to meet a growing global demand. You will play a leading role in helping to shape our team while we continue to expand in Canada and the UK and beyond. You’ll also work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment around customer engagement initiatives.
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable reacting quickly and calmly in high pressure situations. You will interact directly with clients, partners and internal teams. Cyber security knowledge is considered an asset.
As a member of our growing team, you will :
- Play an integral role in scaling our client engagement team.
- Lead onboarding, training as well as other engagement activities for new and existing clients and partners.
- Respond to requests from our clients and partners around the world.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of client’s products and services. Explain features of the software and help clients get the most out of their service.
- Ensure client deployments are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Liaise with teams internally to assist clients when issues arise.
- Help to further define our unique company culture of thoughtful attention to the customer experience.
- Support the Cyber Concierge team with technical questions and requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A related post-secondary education or equivalent technical experience.
- A friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and client focused.
- A proven track record of being incredibly resourceful and finding solutions even when there is no clear path.
- Experience with organizations that have scaled client engagement teams.
- Outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Experience collaborating and be a team player with the ability to accept responsibility and work independently.
- The ability to navigate difficult conversations and interactions with professionalism.
- An understanding of general networking and cyber security technologies is desirable but not essential.
- Bilingual – French/English (both verbal and written) would be great.
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Subsidized gym membership
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
- Life insurance
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Vision care
- Awesome company culture