Cloud Services Dev Ops Engineer
Field Effect is looking for a Dev Ops Engineer to join our portal development team. Our portal is the primary method our clients and partners interact with our world–leading Covalence Threat Monitoring service. Through the portal, partners can view reports on their clients and gain insight into which clients require attention. All clients can view outstanding AROs — Actions, Recommendations, and Observations, Field Effect’s contextualized alerting — for insight into their threat surface and to enable integrations with other cloud technologies. Bringing the Field Effect portal into line with the company’s vision means we needs talented people to help us reach our goal. Are you up for the challenge?
- Be responsible for developer productivity and for providing the best developer experience so that our developers can bring value to our customers frequently and with high quality.
- Improving and maintaining the CI/CD pipeline.
- Develop a monitoring system for key infrastructure.
- Design and optimize cloud deployment architecture.
- Automating workflows.
- Work in an Agile team.
Desired Skills and Traits
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- 3+ years of experience as a Dev Ops Engineer (or equivalent).
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins, Circle CI, and GitLab.
- Experience developing scalable cloud applications with Google Cloud Platform or AWS.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum team.
- Experience working with Java/Maven applications is an asset.
- Development experience using Python is an asset.
- Experience in the cyber security domain an asset.
Field Effect provides advanced, integrated cyber security threat detection, incident monitoring, and compliance in one platform for SMBs and IT service providers. The company’s products and solutions remove the complexity of securing endpoints and networks, delivering sophisticated monitoring and threat protection services that are easy to use and manage with actionable insights. Founded by the brightest talents in the cyber security industry, the Field Effect team not only brings decades of experience securing complex, ever-changing security environments, but has helped shape Canada’s Cyber Security Strategy and other national-level cyber security policies. The result is a company committed to creating stronger networks, improving proactive response, and increasing efficiency through an end-to-end approach that empowers businesses to achieve a resilient defence against modern cyber security threats.
For more information about Field Effect, visit www.fieldeffect.com.
Field Effect is an equal opportunity employer. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
The candidate(s) selected for the next phase of the hiring process will be contacted directly.