We’re looking for a Community Manager to join Field Effect’s marketing team reporting to the Demand Generation Manager.
Our fast-growing team is on a mission to help small and mid-size enterprises understand the modern cyber security threats targeting their operations and take action to build a stronger security defence.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing and distributing digital content to develop a base of followers, segment audiences, engage with readers, and identify topics of interest and relevance with their community to inform future demand generation campaigns. They will also be tasked with engaging existing clients and acquiring feedback, driving positive reviews and testimonials, and maintaining client referral programs.
Join us and help us tell Field Effect’s story to the world, educate our market, build trust with customers and partners, and create compelling, engaging content that supports our growth.
What You’ll Do
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts on relevant topics that will drive followers and user engagement while maintaining brand consistency.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists through various social platforms.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Survey existing clients on customer satisfaction and identify topics of interest, or areas of improvement.
- Maintain client referral programs.
- Social media management, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Research, with ability to become a “subject matter expert”
- Content creation, including writing, graphics and video
- Marketing program management
Education and Experience:
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and other marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask