Country Sales Representative, Australia
We’re looking for a new business sales executive to join the Field Effect team as Country Sales Representative to lead the growth of Field Effect’s Australian customer base. If you are competitive, outgoing, and know with certainty that you want to be part of something big this is the opportunity for you.
Our fast-growing team is on a mission to assist the entire small and mid-size enterprise space who have been underserved by the Cyber Security Sector. We are looking for a Country Sales Representative with the ability to self-generate opportunity and bring energy to our business development, marketing, and brand awareness efforts. The right candidate is an expert in direct new business sales and understands how to craft a value proposition.
Join us and help us tell Field Effect’s story to the IT partner world, educate our market and build trust with partners.
What You’ll do
As Country Sales Representative, you will:
- Establish strong relationships with prospects, building a robust pipeline of prospect conversations.
- Understand each prospects business model, target prospect, customer base, tech & security stack and typical sales cycle.
- Build vigorous sales and marketing plans that target the prospect community and deliver those community campaigns.
- Deliver engaging sales demonstrations with clear and concise messaging, value propositions.
- Lead the entire sales cycle from prospect through to close.
- Innovate and create processes based on your experience that drive efficiency.
- Build and document partner acquisition structures when needed.
- Work cross functionally within Field Effect to address prospect needs and concerns.
- Be an internal advocate within Field Effect for the needs of the sales community.
- Have grit- you are conscientious, resilient and are passionate about achieving excellence and driving sales results
- Be an energetic team player with exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Can effectively anticipate and respond to the needs of others, and can work both independently and as part of a team
- Are a creative and solutions-oriented thinker and can suggest, implement, and support efficient and effective operations
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills – you can effectively prioritize and execute on several asks for many different client accounts and internal stakeholders
Education and Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education will also be considered.
- Proven success and experience in sales organizations.
- Have experience using a CRM (MS Dynamics would be ideal).
Field Effect is an equal opportunity employer. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.