CRM System Administrator
Field Effect is looking for a CRM System Administrator to act as the primary administrator of Microsoft Dynamics and lead the development, delivery, and integration of CRM functionality across Field Effect. The successful candidate will be integral in the CRM integration with third-party tools and be exceptional at working with multiple stakeholders.
Why Field Effect?
Field Effect is a rapidly growing company with an increasingly distributed global workforce that provides world-class managed cyber security solutions for businesses of all sizes. The company was founded by the brightest talents in cyber security, with a mission to remove the complexity of securing endpoints and networks by delivering monitoring and threat protection services that are easy to use and provide actionable insights.
- Perform system administration on the MS Dynamics CRM platform including but not limited to daily administrative tasks, first-line support and troubleshooting on issues.
- Program and define customized workflows.
- Creation of customized reports and dashboards.
- Lead any system change requests with a view of collaborating across teams.
- Oversee data integrity within MS Dynamics ensuring accuracy and confidentiality of information is maintained.
- Design technical roadmap of MS Dynamics with a forward-looking view to future requirements across the organization.
- Manage, implement and analyze updates and enhancements.
- Provide training and interfacing with external support teams as required.
- Coordination of strategies on CRM use and integration of IT requirements as needed.
Desired Skills and Traits
- 3-5 years’ experience in administration of Dynamics, preferably holding Microsoft Dynamics certifications.
- Detailed technical experience in implementing Dynamics, including integration with third party technologies.
- Experience in development of custom CRM extensions, workflows.
- Strong working knowledge of reporting including Power BI.
- Management of CRM projects across multiple teams throughout the client lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and requirements.
- Demonstrated innovation and professionalism.
This position can be done virtually from any location across Canada.
Field Effect is an equal opportunity employer. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.