Events and Alliances Specialist
Do you have a passion for organizing events and webinars? Are you great at building and strengthening relationships and partnerships with industry and business associations? If the answer is yes, it’s time you met Field Effect.
Our fast-growing team is on a mission to protect small and mid-size enterprises (SMEs) understand the modern cyber security threats targeting their operations and take action to build a stronger security defense.
As the Events and Alliances Coordinator, you will help develop and execute our events, webinars and conferences. You’ll play a critical role supporting our integrated marketing campaigns alongside our teams in Canada, UK, AUS and US to build global brand awareness.
What You’ll Do
- Build and strengthen relationships with community partners.
- Coordinate events and webinars alongside community partners.
- Drive proactive event sponsorships and involvement.
- Build and grow relationships with our community partners and associations and execute associated initiatives and campaigns
- Research, identify, and coordinate events that support our global brand awareness and lead generation campaigns.
- You will help to plan and execute partnerships, events, and sponsorships.
- 3 to 5 years event management and marketing experience. Familiarity with organizing webinars and virtual events a plus.
- Experience in business development; strengthening and growing partnerships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge go and/or interest in cyber security is a plus.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, with excellent time management skills.
- Education in Events Management, Marketing, Communications, or another related field.