Marketing Production Manager
We’re looking for experienced Marketing / Creative Production Managers to join Field Effect’s marketing team reporting to
Our fast-growing team is on a mission to help small and mid-size enterprises understand the modern cyber security threats targeting their operations and take action to build a stronger security defense.
The ideal candidate will have creative agency or equivalent in-house experience. We’re looking for a Marketing Production Manager who has creative/agency systems down to a science and has a take-no-prisoners approach to delivery. They will be a strategic thinker who is as attentive to timelines as they are to quality.
Join us and help us tell Field Effect’s story to the world, educate our market, build trust with customers and partners, and create compelling, engaging marketing pieces that support our growth.
What You’ll Do
As a Marketing Production Manager at Field Effect, you will:
- Provide comprehensive production management; review and clarify client production requests, work with the marketing, creative and design team to develop timelines and help them stick to them, manage approvals and insure projects reach their final destinations on time.
- Manage execution of media plans
- Foresee potential production issues, proactively head-off problems and enact contingency plans when needed
- Purchase and manage stock photography / illustrations
- Help to locate and engage third-party creative vendors when needed; negotiate rates and terms for work
- Assist in the resourcing process to help identify and solve resource needs as they arise
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the creative team and vendors
- You hold a B.A. or B.S. Degree in Business / Marketing or other complementary field
- You’ve got a minimum of 3 years of hands-on production experience with an advertising agency or in-house marketing department
- You are self-motivated, dependable and can work independently.
- You are highly organized and detail oriented. Multi-tasking and managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment is like child’s play to you.
- You’ve got excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re skilled in the usual suspects: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and you also have experience with project and team management tools like Asana, Jira, and the like.