We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join Field Effect’s Marketing team to support our demand generation efforts.
Our fast-growing team is on a mission to help small and mid-size enterprises understand the modern cyber security threats targeting their operations and take action to build a stronger security defense.
The ideal candidate will have creative agency or equivalent in-house experience. We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator with the ability to coordinate between strategy and production by organizing and prioritizing requirements and managing resources. The Marketing Coordinator will thrive in a fast-paced environment under strict deadlines and maintain the execution of marketing campaigns to established calendars.
Join us and help us tell Field Effect’s story to the world, educate our market, build trust with customers and partners, and coordinate compelling, engaging marketing pieces that support our growth.
What You’ll Do
As a Marketing Coordinator at Field Effect, you will:
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Administer the website(s)
- Project management
- Process improvement
- Communications skills
- Team player
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communicationsor a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines