Microsoft Dynamics Architect
People rarely can say that they work at a job they truly love—unless, of course, they work at Field Effect. Here, the top priority is helping every team member to achieve and harness that sentiment so that they never feel like clock-punchers. We believe in investing in the personal and professional success of our employees. We want our teammates to feel great about the work that they do and about themselves when they are with us. That is our culture.
We’re a workplace of opportunity, and we believe in developing potential in untapped talent so long as there is an energy and culture fit. The Field Effect employee is made up of three parts: one part awesome attitude, one part serious skill, and one part passion for all things cyber security! This culminates in an all-star team that is engaged, motivated, genuinely curious, with the drive to make anything possible. Make no mistake, Field Effect is paving the way when it comes to protecting small and mid-size enterprises (SMEs) from the grip of cyber security threats. We are like their personal cyber SWAT team, and we are fully motivated knowing that we are helping vulnerable businesses stay safe from a threat they’re unsure how to address. We are born collaborators who bond over having fun while making a tangible impact on the world.
We have fun crushing goals and making our clients’ lives easier. Make no mistake, Field Effect is paving the way when it comes to protecting companies from cyber attacks. We are like their personal cyber SWAT team, and we are fully motivated knowing that we are helping vulnerable businesses stay safe from a threat they’re unsure how to address. We are born collaborators who bond over having fun while making a tangible impact on the world.
Field Effect is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics Architect to act as the lead for the development, integration and delivery of Microsoft Dynamics components, extensions and customizations across the Field Effect enterprise. The successful candidate will be integral in the company’s CRM and ERP implementation efforts, including ongoing iteration to facilitate and improve business automation supporting multiple stakeholders.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as lead for design and implementation of enterprise automation supporting Field Effect sales, marketing, finance, operations and HR.
- Identify solutions for enterprise workflow automation via Dynamics functionality, third party extensions and/or customizations, working with stakeholders to determine the most economical and sustainable technology options.
- Develop Dynamics roadmap with a forward looking view to future requirements across the organization. Maintain ongoing feature request plan, negotiating relative prioritization and resourcing where needed.
- Oversee data integrity within MS Dynamics ensuring accuracy and confidentiality of
- information is maintained.
- Provide training for Field Effect stakeholders as required.
- Ensure holistic approach to CRM, ERP and HR automation across the enterprise.
Desired Skills and Traits
- Recent and significant experience leading the technical development of Microsoft Dynamics solutions for sales or finance, preferably holding relevant Microsoft certifications. Experience with other Dynamics components is an asset.
- Detailed technical experience leading options development and recommendations for challenging workflows requiring the evaluation of third party extensions or customization to meet specific business objectives.
- Working knowledge of reporting and visualization tools and experience leading the development and implementation of performance metrics.
- Management of CRM or ERP projects across multiple teams throughout the client lifecycle.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities and requirements simultaneoulsy.
- Demonstrated innovation and professionalism
This position can be done virtually from any location across Canada.
Field Effect has earned their outstanding reputation through innovation, ingenuity and drive to change the cyber security industry. As a result, they have been recognized with the Deloitte 2021 Technology Fast 50 and Technology Fast 500 awards . Their award-winning team is known for its knowledge and industry leadership. In addition, they have been named one of the top employers in Ottawa by Invest Ottawa for three years in a row. This team is committed to helping businesses simplify and improve their cyber security by empowering their employees to collaborate, grow and thrive in their fields.
Field Effect is an equal opportunity employer. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know