Mobile App Developer
Field Effect is looking for two intermediate Mobile App Developers to join our portal development team. Our portal is the primary method our clients and partners interact with our world leading Covalence Threat Monitoring service. Via the portal, partners can view reports on their clients and gain insight to which clients require attention. All clients can view outstanding AROs (Field Effect’s contextualized alerting), gain insight into their threat surface, and enable integrations with other cloud technologies. The Field Effect portal is going mobile! It needs some very talented people to get this new initiative off the ground. Are you up for the challenge?
- Work with stakeholders, the product owner, and teammates to develop new features and capabilities.
- Work in an Agile team. Contribute ideas to design and estimation meetings.
- Write clean code to implement the desired features.
- Write automated tests to ensure quality and work with QA team.
- Perform code reviews of peers and mentor junior team members.
- Demonstrate new functionality to stake holders when required.
Desired Skills and Traits
- Lots of passion for building mobile apps
- 2+ years’ experience developing applications using React Native
- Experience interfacing with REST APIs
- Experience using iOS and/or Android would be an asset
- Experienced in translating UI/UX design wireframes into a working application.
- Experience with React Native would be an asset
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum team
- Interest or experience in the cyber security domain an asset
Field Effect provides advanced, integrated cyber security threat detection, incident monitoring, and compliance in one platform for SMBs and IT service providers. The company’s products and solutions remove the complexity of securing endpoints and networks, delivering sophisticated monitoring and threat protection services that are easy to use and manage with actionable insights. Founded by the brightest talents in the cyber security industry, the Field Effect team not only brings decades of experience securing complex, ever-changing security environments but has helped shape Canada’s Cyber Security Strategy and other national-level cyber security policies. The result is a company committed to creating stronger networks, improving proactive response, and increasing efficiency through an end-to-end approach that empowers businesses to achieve a resilient defence against modern cyber security threats.
Field Effect is an equal opportunity employer. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.