Mobile App Developer
Field Effect is looking for a Lead Mobile App Developer to join our portal development team. Our portal is the primary method our clients and partners interact with our world leading Covalence Threat Monitoring service. Through the portal, partners can view reports on their clients and gain insight to which clients require attention. All clients can view outstanding AROs —Actions, Recommendations, and Observations, Field Effect’s contextualized alerting — for insight into their threat surface and to enable integrations with other cloud technologies. The Field Effect portal is going mobile! It needs a very talented person get this new initiative off the ground. Are you up for the challenge?
- Work with stakeholders, the product owner, and teammates to develop new features and capabilities for an awesome new mobile app.
- Work in an Agile team, contributing ideas to design and estimation meetings.
- Write clean code to implement the desired features.
- Write automated tests to ensure quality and work with QA team members as needed.
- Perform code reviews of peers and mentoring of more junior team members.
- Demonstrate new functionality to stake holders when required.
Desired Skills and Traits
- Lots of passion for building mobile apps.
- 5+ years of experience developing applications for iOS and/or Android.
- Experienced in translating UI/UX design wireframes into a working application.
- Experience with UI design is an asset.
- Experience with React Native is an asset.
- Experience interfacing with REST APIs.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum team.
- Interest or experience in the cyber security domain is an asset.
Field Effect provides advanced, integrated cyber security threat detection, incident monitoring, and compliance in one platform for SMBs and IT service providers. The company’s products and solutions remove the complexity of securing endpoints and networks, delivering sophisticated monitoring and threat protection services that are easy to use and manage with actionable insights. Founded by the brightest talents in the cyber security industry, the Field Effect team not only brings decades of experience securing complex, ever-changing security environments but has helped shape Canada’s Cyber Security Strategy and other national-level cyber security policies. The result is a company committed to creating stronger networks, improving proactive response, and increasing efficiency through an end-to-end approach that empowers businesses to achieve a resilient defense against modern cyber security threats.
For more information about Field Effect, visit www.fieldeffect.com.
The candidate(s) selected for the next phase of the hiring process will be contacted directly.
Field Effect is committed to providing an accessible hiring process. Should you require accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.