Partner Account Executive
We’re looking for a Partner Account Executive to join the Field Effect team to support our go-to-market efforts.
Our fast-growing team is on a mission to find MSPs, MSSPs and VARs who service small and mid-size enterprises and who need to build a stronger security services revenue line. We are looking for a Partner Account Executive with the ability to self-generate opportunity in the early stages while we ramp our marketing efforts into the partner community. The right candidate is an expert in the channel partner eco-system and understands how to craft a value proposition for this specific audience.
Join us and help us tell Field Effect’s story to the IT partner world, educate our market and build trust with partners.
What you’ll do
As Partner Account Executive, you will:
- Be visible in the partner community.
- Establish strong relationships with prospective new partners.
- Understand each prospective partners’ business model, target prospect, customer base, tech & security stack and typical sales cycle.
- Build robust sales and marketing plans that target the partner community and deliver those community campaigns.
- Design, implement and improve partner acquisition processes.
- Deliver engaging sales and demo support with clear and concise messaging, value propositions.
- Lead the entire sales cycle from prospect through to close.
- Innovate and create processes based on your experience
- Build and document partner acquisition structures when needed.
- Work cross functionally within Field Effect to address partner needs and concerns.
- Be an internal advocate within Field Effect for the needs of the partner community.
- Have grit- you are conscientious, resilient and are passionate about achieving excellence and driving results
- Be an energetic team player with exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Can effectively anticipate and respond to the needs of others, and can work both independently and as part of a team
- Are a creative and solutions-oriented thinker and can suggest, implement, and support efficient and effective operations
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills – you can effectively prioritize and execute on several asks for many different client accounts and internal stakeholders
Education and Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education will also be considered.
- Proven working experience in sales organizations.
- Have experience using a CRM (MS Dynamics would be ideal).
Field Effect is an equal opportunity employer. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process please let us know.