Partner Business Development Representative
Our fast-growing team is on a mission to protect small and mid-size enterprises (SMEs) from the grip of cyber security threats targeting their operations and enabling proactive action to build a stronger security defense.
To achieve this mission, we are looking for a Partner Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. The ideal candidate will be able to engage with partners of all sizes on a tactical level to identify and support customer opportunities as well as identify partners with larger strategic potential.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and contributing to team sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Advocate & showcase Field Effect to potential clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients, partners and Partner Account Managers
- Report to Partner Account Lead on weekly/monthly/quarterly results
- Stay current with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Demonstrated experience with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to quickly understand solution value proposition and communicate to audiences of varying expertise
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross functionally
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
Field Effect is an equal opportunity employer. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.