Partner Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join Field Effect’s Channel team to support our demand generation efforts.
Our fast-growing team is on a mission to help MSPs. MSSPs, VARs who service small and mid-size enterprises take action to build a stronger security defense.
The ideal candidate will have experience building and managing the marketing function to support strategic partnerships. We are looking for a Partner Marketing Manager with the ability to assist in the design of the overall partner program, to lead the build out of all of the supporting partner marketing assets, and write content incorporating strategic partner specific language that targets this audience. This partner marketing expert will need to understand how to market “to” and “through” strategic partners. The Partner Marketing Manager will play an important role in designing and launching our partner portal. The Partner Marketing Manager will thrive in a fast-paced environment under strict deadlines and maintain the execution of marketing campaigns to established calendars.
Join us and help us tell Field Effect’s story to the IT partner world by educating our market, building trust with customers and partners, and coordinating compelling, engaging marketing pieces that support our growth.
What You’ll Do
As a Partner Marketing Manager at Field Effect, you will:
- Assist in the design and build out of the channel program and its marketing function.
- Focusing on partner recruiting, build marketing language, campaigns and assets designed to attract new MSPs, MSSPs and VARs.
- Focusing on partner enablement, build marketing campaigns and assets to assist partner MSPs, MSSPs and VARs in their marketing activities.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within partner marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate the design, administration and launch of our partner portal
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of partner marketing campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of designers, animators, and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Writing and messaging
- Project management
- Process improvement
- Communication skills
- Team player
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Proven working experience in strategic partner marketing
- Working knowledge of partner programs
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines