People & Talent Business Partner
Are you passionate about creating strategic business partnerships that center around the employee experience? Energized by the opportunity to collaborate on global policy, talent planning and total rewards? Solutions focused, and love a highly engaged hilarious team? If the answer is yes, it’s time you met Field Effect.
Our fast-growing People & Talent team is on a mission to support our business in its goal to protect small and mid-size enterprises (SMEs) understand the modern cyber security threats targeting their operations and take action to build a stronger security defense.
To Be Successful You Will Need:
- The ability to understand business goals as well as design and implement new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of People & Talent initiatives within the company
- Ability to operate with autonomy, a stellar work ethic, and a desire to achieve excellence
- Understand the entire talent system and each stage of the employee lifecycle and applies that understanding to craft integrated solutions
- The ability to develop, and inspire a team in a high growth, rapidly changing environment
- The consistent application, implementation, and improvement of policies, processes, and programs (talent planning, performance management, employee relations, career development, workforce planning, etc.)
- Ability to translate short- and long-term operating goals into People & Talent processes, projects, and assignments; integrate and initiate the work with key stakeholders and functional partners to ensure appropriate solutions are delivered to support business strategies
- Proven competency in employee relations, diversity & inclusion and health and safety program implementation
- At least 7 years of experience in HR with 2 years as a strategic level HR Business partner
- Prior experience in supporting senior leaders in talent initiatives deployment
- Strong financial and business acumen, ability to deal with ambiguous and fluid situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong coaching, influencing, and negotiating skills
- North American knowledge in all aspects of laws and regulations, some awareness of UK & Australia would be a bonus.
- Technical abilities (Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS)
- Process/Policy development
- Post-secondary education in Business or Human Resources Management
Field Effect is an equal opportunity employer. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.