Product Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join Field Effect’s Marketing team.
Our fast-growing team is on a mission to help small and mid-size enterprises understand the modern cyber security threats targeting their operations and take action to build a stronger security defense.
As a Field Effect Product Marketing Specialist, you’ll have the developmental opportunity to learn the product lines and business fundamentals through working closely with the Marketing Managers. You’ll assist them in formulating new and existing product/pricing strategies and you’ll also respond to requests from the field. This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills, business acumen and aspiration for Marketing/Business Management.
Join us and help us tell Field Effect’s story to the world, educate our market, build trust with customers and partners, and contribute to compelling and engaging content that supports our growth.
- Create and deliver value-oriented marketing collateral
- Provide product training for the sales channel
- Assist with pricing and commercial agreements
- Respond to accounts and account management requests through direct engagement with existing and targeted accounts
- Assist with establishing a product strategy by performing market assessment (market share measurement) and competitive analysis
- Assist in producing product documentation for clients, partners and internal teams
- Assist in the creation of Marketing Requirements Documents (MRD)
- Create and deliver effective customer, product, and industry updates to management
- Assist in the development of timely and accurate quotations in support of field sales efforts
- Develop detailed knowledge of customers’ use of Field Effect and the value that the products’ features provide
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering degree in a related field with at least two years of experience or an MS (Marketing Specialist), MBE (Master’s in Business Economics) or MBA
- Some technical background is required.
- Experience in Cyber Security, software, SaaS considered an asset.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong business acumen and project management skills
- Ability to grow into a leadership position through effective team management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer-facing skills