We’re looking for a Project Manager to join Field Effect’s Marketing team to support corporate communications, demand generation and sales enablement efforts.
Our fast-growing team is on a mission to help small and mid-size enterprises understand the modern cyber security threats targeting their operations and take action to build a stronger security defense.
The ideal candidate will have creative agency or equivalent in-house experience. We are looking for a Project Manager with the ability to coordinate between strategy and production by organizing and prioritizing requirements and managing resources. The Project Manager will thrive in a fast-paced environment under strict deadlines and maintain the execution of multiple marketing campaigns and initiatives all at once.
Join us and help us tell Field Effect’s story to the world, educate our market, build trust with customers and partners, and coordinate compelling, engaging marketing pieces that support our growth.
What You’ll Do
As a Project Manager at Field Effect, you will:
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators, printers and suppliers.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to across all platforms and marketing pieces
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
- Liaise between departments and maintain strong relationships inside and outside the company
- Strong organizational skills
- Project management
- Process improvement
- Communications skills
- Team player
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communicationsor a related field