Public Relations Manager
Do you have a passion for working with media? Are you energized by the opportunity to build a global brand and harness the power of influencers, PR, and events to share stories that capture new audiences? If the answer is yes, it’s time you met Field Effect.
Our fast-growing team is on a mission to protect small and mid-size enterprises (SMEs) understand the modern cyber security threats targeting their operations and take action to build a stronger security defense.
As the Public Relations Manager, you will help develop and execute our media plan, proactively pitching stories to journalists while working to introduce the Field Effect to industry influencers, associations, podcasts, and business communities. You’ll play a critical role supporting our integrated marketing campaigns around the world by helping us build global brand awareness.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain a database of media contacts and influencers.
- Create media materials including media pitches, news releases, talking points and FAQs.
- Drive proactive media relations efforts for Field Effect and executive team.
- Develop briefing materials to prepare Field Effect executives for media briefings and speaking events.
Act a coach and mentor to our high performing team.
- Manage and maintain a database of PR metrics, press coverage, speaking and awards submissions.
- Research, identify, and coordinate events that support our global brand awareness and lead generation campaigns.
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- 5+ years in-house or ad agency marketing and PR/communications experience
- Experience managing media relations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong, established relationships with cyber security and business reporters a plus
- Background in journalism a plus
- Education in Public Relations, Events Management or relevant field