Cyber Range Quality Assurance Professional
Field Effect is looking for a senior test automation engineer for its world-class Cyber Range platform. This position will work alongside developers and in the sprint to provide workflow automation testing and ensure the quality of each iteration of the platform. For this role, you must have great attention to detail with a programmer’s mind-set. Field Effect has an aggressive timeline for the foreseeable future and does not have time for manual testing. Automation is the key to the success of the platform.
We are looking for motivated individuals, keen to contribute to a growing organization. Individuals who are passionate about quality, performance, scale and above all, end-user experience will do well in this role. All aspects of the platform need to be automated as platform is undergoing a major transformation both in technology used and feature set.
- Attend all Agile/Scrum ceremonies and contribute ideas to the overall development of the platform
- Determine test plans for stories and workflows that are developed each sprint
- Create automation scripts to validate both new and legacy features of the platform
- Maintain test environments and assets
- Mentor junior team members and fellow teammates to write tests at the time of development where possible
- Provide build reports and release status update to stakeholders
Desired Skills and Traits
- 5-7 years’ experience and/or a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience writing python scripts for the purpose of automating repetitive tasks
- Experience using Selenium for automating UI interactivity
- Windows & Linux operating systems and a general understanding of virtualization
- Knowledge of networking and networking protocols an asset
The candidate(s) selected for the next phase of the hiring process will be contacted directly.
Field Effect is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. Please contact email@example.com if you require accommodation.