Sales Operations Administrator
We are looking for a qualified Sales Operations Administrator to join our rapidly expanding sales team. Our fast-growing team is on a mission to protect small and mid-size enterprises (SMEs) from the grip of cyber security threats targeting their operations and enabling proactive action to build a stronger security defense.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we want to meet you!
As a member of our growing Sales team, you will:
- Working collaboratively with global sales and external partner teams to create quotations, generate and process orders
- Ensuring timely and accurate CRM updates including account information and Partner pipeline forecasts
- Co-ordination of RFP, RFI requests including management of process
- Collaborating with finance team on invoicing and subscription inquiries
- Administering partner tools, including Partner Portal
- Enablement of partner ecosystem by driving automation, processes, and implementation of solutions
- Performing data management and assisting with reporting
- Assisting with organizing sales events such as Sales Kick-Off and quarterly updates
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience supporting global sales and partner teams
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Experience working with international partner ecosystem
- Extensive MS Office skills
- Experience with Partner Relationship Management tools
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or other Customer Relationship Management Tools
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Excellent organization skills, ability to execute multiple initiatives and deliver against deadlines
- Drive to succeed and participate in the growth of a fast-paced company
- Bilingualism in English and French an asset
Field Effect is an equal opportunity employer. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.