Customer Success Specialist (Bilingual)
Are you a solutions expert? A relationship ninja? A customer advocate passionate about exceptional engagement? If the answer is yes, it’s time you met Field Effect.
Our fast-growing team is on a mission to protect small and mid-size enterprises (SMEs) understand the modern cyber security threats targeting their operations and take action to build a stronger security defense.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you understand the value of thoughtful, human support while balancing the need to scale operations to meet a growing global demand. You will play a leading role in helping to shape our team while we continue to expand in Canada and across the globe. You’ll collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment around customer engagement initiatives.
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable reacting quickly and calmly when challenges arise. You will interact directly with clients, partners, and internal teams. Cyber Security knowledge is considered an asset.
As a member of our growing team, you will:
- Play an integral role in scaling our Client Success team.
- Lead onboarding, training as well as other engagement activities for new and existing clients and partners.
- Work directly with our clients and partners around the world.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of client’s products and services. Explain features of the software and help clients get the most out of their service.
- Ensure client deployments are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Liaise with teams internally to assist clients when issues arise.
- Help to further define our unique company culture of thoughtful attention to the customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A related post-secondary education or equivalent technical experience.
- A confident, friendly presence and helpful attitude; strong interpersonal skills and client focused.
- A proven track record of being incredibly resourceful and finding solutions even when there is no clear path.
- Experience with organizations that have scaled client engagement teams.
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting software applications for Windows and Mac operating systems
- Have an understanding of LAN/WAN networking configuration
- Outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Experience collaborating and be a team player with the ability to accept responsibility and work independently.
- The ability to navigate difficult conversations and interactions with professionalism.
- An understanding of general networking and cyber security technologies is desirable but not essential.
- Bilingual – Ability to connect with our customers in French/English (both verbal and written).
Field Effect is an equal opportunity employer. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.