MDR platform recognized as a Most Innovative SMB Product of the Year.
When it comes to cyber security protection, small and mid-size businesses (SMBs) often face a complex, confusing, and expensive range of solution options.
At Field Effect, we understand this firsthand. And we’ve also figured out the formula to bring easy-to-use, effective cyber security to SMBs and IT service providers around the world.
We’re thrilled to announce, as a testament to our innovation, our Covalence® threat monitoring, detection, and response platform was just recognized as a “Most Innovative SMB Product of the Year” in the Best in Biz Awards 2021 International.
Covalence shines in Best in Biz Awards competition
The Best in Biz Awards 2021 International, now in its ninth year, is the only independent global business awards program judged by prominent editors and reporters from top-tier publications from around the world.
This year’s judging panel included writers and contributors for Bloomberg News, Data Breach Today, HTMAG (Israel), Huffington Post, NDR (Germany), Panorama Magazine (United Arab Emirates), Small Business IT (Canada), TechRadar (UK), and more.
This makes today’s award win extra special — we’ve been recognized by top tier international media for the ability to solve real security challenges for SMBs. Through Covalence, we make it possible for any type of company to experience the advantages of amazing, cost-effective cyber security protection.
Let’s take a closer look at why businesses across the globe choose Covalence.
Solving SMB security challenges
Threat monitoring products can be hard to configure, deploy, and integrate across modern, hybrid IT networks.
They can also produce a high amount of threat alerts that lack context and relevance, making it tough to identify what needs immediate attention. Some may only monitor an aspect of the IT infrastructure — requiring multiple security solutions to gain a complete picture of the threat activity across a company’s network, endpoints, cloud services, and remote workforce.
All of this often creates even more security challenges for SMBs that may lack time, resources, or cyber knowledge.
That’s why we designed Covalence to be advanced and flexible enough to detect threats across the entire IT environment and provide actionable insights that improve security — all made simple for SMBs.
The Covalence difference
Here are just a few reasons why Covalence is unique:
- Covalence is the first to provide a complete solution for monitoring, detecting, and responding to malicious cyber threats across every aspect of modern IT environments — networks, cloud services, endpoints, devices, and remote workers — from one platform.
- Its threat detection relies on sophisticated and proprietary sensor and monitoring capabilities — analytics, machine learning, algorithms, technologies, and human-led expertise — to measure, monitor, and detect constantly-evolving threats and vulnerabilities.
- Covalence provides a complete, high-resolution view of the entire threat surface, not only identifying threats in real time, but providing the insights to take action.
- Its threat analysis is provided as clear actionable steps. The alerting and reporting is aggregated, prioritized, and presented as Actions, Recommendations, and Observations (AROs).
- Covalence’s AROs are truly revolutionary — showing the threat alerts that matter with the context needed to resolve them. This eliminates wasted time, alerting fatigue, IT burnout, and missed alerts — making it easy for businesses to understand, prioritize, and remediate threats.
- Covalence is priced for SMB budgets and it’s easy to set up and use.
Ready to put Covalence to the test?
At Field Effect, we’re making effective cyber security a reality.
We believe every company, no matter the size or industry, should have access to excellent cyber security. Businesses shouldn’t need deep expertise in cyber security to understand what they are buying, how it protects them, and how to use it.
Is it time to choose the best cyber security for your business? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a demo or to learn more.